Saturday, January 29, 2011

B.O.M. Squad

Yes, I made a clan. And here is the offical entry thing! Yay! So, if I already know that you're qualified for the position on my team, then skip to the bottom where it says names of the people who've joined. Ok, so here are the rules for joining:
You have to have skills in these categories: 
A: Honesty - No lying, cheating, hacking, stealing
B: Niceness

C: Responsibility - no randomly not participating in activities...
D: Respect - No trolling other members!
And at least one of the following
1: Level making
2: Painting/Spriting Blocks
3: BG making
4: Creativity
If you'd like to join, PM me on PR3 or Sparkworkz, or leave a comment, and I'll test you... thats all...



I'll be testing you by having you A: Make a level with a simple BG, and a set of blocks (and I mean by set as only using desert, ocean, jungle or space, and you can only use one set.)
B: I'll give you a picture and have you sprite a block.


So, the current team members are
-Halflite
-Rukario(77)
-J3NNIF3R
-Boba Fett


So if you want to join, PM me on PR3 or Sparkworkz, or leave a comment, and I'll test you... thats all...

1 comment: